Do you want the best online training and education for your NGO, charity, nonprofit, or library? There are thousands of resources out there — yet many organizations are unsure where to start.
The first question is time and cost. Pressure is mounting to adapt to a cloud-based, mobile-first world. At the same time, it is a greater challenge than ever to maintain donor relationships and corporate partnerships. Social instability is also on the rise, amidst an international pandemic.
For over 30 years, TechSoup has worked by your side to understand the core challenges that organizations like yours face. We have unparalleled experience in how to close the digital skills gap for organizations of all sizes and at all levels of expertise when it comes to training.
TechSoup Courses content is specifically tailored to the staff at nonprofit organizations by diverse subject matter experts.
Choose from a mix of free and paid courses. Our training is developed in-house by TechSoup's instructional design team in partnership with experts who understand how nonprofits use these skills. We use modern adult learning methodologies that include nonprofit-specific examples and exercises.
There are three course levels:
- 100 Level: Basic introductions for learners who have little to no knowledge of the topic.
- 200 Level: More advanced content to help learners apply knowledge.
- 300 Level: Most advanced content that can include blended-learning courses that pair on-demand content with weekly online, real-time events. These will be available in late 2020.
Optimized Training for NGOs, Nonprofits, and Charities
Are you unsure what courses are the best fit for your team? Some of our most popular courses include remote work resources, primers on branding and marketing, and how to develop a solid data management strategy.
- Pivoting to Remote Work - COVID-19 Response for Nonprofits
- Excel for Nonprofits: Data Management and Reporting
- Google AdWords for Nonprofits
- Social Media Marketing
- Teams for Nonprofits - Collaboration Tools
- Email Marketing for Nonprofits
- Power BI for Nonprofits
- Fundraising for Nonprofits
The Microsoft Digital Skills Center for Nonprofits
TechSoup has partnered with Microsoft to bring a set of powerful courses that combine great skill-building content from experts at Microsoft with TechSoup's deep understanding of how NGOs use technology. These courses are designed to help NGO staff move to the cloud, and most of the courses are available for FREE.
Note: While most of our courses are only available in English right now, we are actively working to include more courses in languages such as Spanish, French, and Arabic and plan to launch those soon.
Ready to Build Your Digital Skills with TechSoup?